Saturday, August 1, 2015

lots going on and a SALE ~

Hey all -- sooooo much has been going on
over here, that I haven't had time to
blog!  Life happens - even with
the best laid plans and intentions!
But going with the FLOW is what
I try to do!  No stress zone!  So,
I'm not stressing over what I don't
get done - I'm happy with all the things
I'm accomplishing and with taking
breathing time in between! 

I wanted to come on today, to let you all
know about my BIG End of Summer
Sale that starts today!  I haven't
done a sale in a long time - so I thought
I'd throw one - so everyone can
get started on the gift-giving season,
that's coming before you know it!

A Joyful Soul End of Summer Sale

Oh, and I HAVE kept up with my daily
meditation paintings (and I hope
you have too!) - but I need to
get all the pictures taken and uploaded
so I can show you!  Soon - I promise!

I hope you're all enjoying the summer and making
lots of fun memories with family and
friends!

Hugs,
Sue