Friday, July 24, 2015

meditation series ~ days 8 & 9

I've been having issues with my power and internet
lately - so I didn't get to post my paintings
for Days 8 & 9....
here they are.  I LOVE the direction I'm
going with these!  Very light and ethereal!
I guess that's what meditation does for me...haha.

Gratitude Meditation Series Abstracts by Sue Allemand
Meditation Series ~ Day 8 ~ "Ethereal"
It's fun to just play and try things out - instead
of my usual OCD perfectionist self - trying
to put and place everything perfectly!
And the 20 minute limit on these paintings
is great!  I find that if I futz with it longer than
the 20 minutes - it's the perfectionist
coming out and it looks overdone!

This one (below) - I was like...uh oh... I've gone
too far!  So I had to step away -- let it
breathe -- then go back in and take some
of the "busyness" away by adding more white
layers.  I still may have a touch more to do -
to bring it back where I want it.  But that's
what happens when you let your left brain do
the painting!  haha.

Gratitude Meditation Series Abstracts by Sue Allemand
Meditation Series ~ Day 9 ~ "Flow"
I'll be back later with today's painting... if the power
stays on!  haha.

Oh and I promised to post my recipe for Grilled Chicken
Parm - (thanks for asking FB & IG'ers).  I'll do that in 
the next post.  Very quick and easy -- and soooo 
delish!!  And if you don't already follow
me on Facebook or Instagram - please do!  Just
click these links to take you there!

Hugs,
Sue