Thursday, July 16, 2015

meditation series ~ day 4 ~

I'm really having a lot of fun with this
"Gratitude Meditation Series"!  The meditations
are great - as always.... and the painting is turning
out to be such a fun "play time" for me!  Trying
out new color combinations and  ideas!
If you'd like to join in on Deepak Chopra's
FREE 21 Day "Manifesting Grace through
Gratitude" Meditation Experience - just
click HERE to sign up!  It's not too late - we're
only on Day 4!  :)

OK - here's my Day 4 Painting -
I just LOVE it...and this new direction!  Calm
and serene looking!  :)

Gratitude Meditation Series Abstracts by Sue Allemand Art
Meditation Series - #071615 - by Sue Allemand
Come follow me on Instagram -- if you want!  I post more
progress pictures and daily inspirations over there!

Hugs,
Sue