Tuesday, July 28, 2015

grilled chicken parm recipe ~

Whew -- lots going on here lately --
I feel like a chicken!  haha.  Get it?  Running
around like a chicken?  Yeah - not really funny...
but I thought so.  haha.  Anyway, I 
promised you my Grilled Chicken Parm
recipe the other day - so here goes!  I'll be
catching up with my series art postings as
soon as I can...and let you know what's been
going on here lately!
Grilled Chicken Parmesan Recipe, Sue Allemand Art
Grilled Chicken Parmesan
Sue's Grilled Chicken Parm Recipe
(with mushrooms & green beans)

4 Chicken Breasts
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Minced Garlic
Salt & Pepper
1/2 c. Prego Spaghetti Sauce
(whichever flavor you like - I like a
chunky mushroom style)
1/2 c. Sliced Bella Mushrooms
1/4c. - 1/2c.  Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 lb. Fresh Green Beans

Cooking Instructions:
1.  Season chicken breasts, on both sides, with
salt and pepper.
2.  Grill chicken in a grill pan or saute pan with 
EVOO and minced garlic.  (Approximately 15 - 20
minutes, depending on the size of your breasts) (the
chicken's breasts that is - hehehe - ok another
NOT funny... I must be squirrelly today...
everything seems funny to me)
I like to have a good browning on each
side!
3.  Spoon spaghetti sauce onto the tops of
each breast - and smooth over with
the back of the spoon.
4.  Add sliced mushrooms on and
around chicken. 
5.  Wash and snap stems off of the
green beans and add them to the pan
as well. 
6.  Cover pan and let cook for
a few minutes until mushroom and
beans are soft, to your liking.
7.  Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese
onto each chicken breast and spoon
on some sauce and mushrooms
from the bottom of the pan.

As soon as the parm melts - You're Done!  
Quick and Easy!  And only 1 pan is
dirty!!  Yay!  (I hate doing dishes!)

I hope you LOVE!  My family does!
This is a great low carb dish --
if you want to cut out even more
sugar -- use diced tomato, onion,
and green pepper instead of the sauce.
But there's really not much in that
little amount of sauce.

Let me know if you try it!

Hugs,
Sue