Friday, September 26, 2014

new jewelry, life, and followers

NEW!  Inspired Pendant Necklaces - available HERE

Do you ever get so busy you don't know what day it is -- or
even what month?  haha.  That seems to be me lately!
I'm constantly looking at my computer calendar to find the
date - or asking my husband what day it is...
it's been a whirlwind lately of  new projects, commissions,
new clients, marketing and packaging
changes... whew it's been a month!  An EXCITING
month!  Which I'm truly blessed and thankful
for!


But I'm having to remind myself to take some time to
just sit and enjoy the remnants of summer -- to
take a break and sit outside, breathing the
wonderful air, listening to the birds -- before
winter comes and I'm stuck inside for months!

I've been posting on Instagram more often than FB or here
lately -- it's just so easy to post and flip through
everyone else's pics while I'm taking a break!  So, if
you want - come follow me over there...
and I'll follow you back!

Deco Art Americana Chalky Finish Paint, 8-Ounce, Yesteryear

I have a tutorial to finish and post for you all, using the new
easy project -- so gather anything made of wood (I
used wood bowls) and I'll be back with
the tutorial soon!

In the meantime, get out there and enjoy the weather
while it lasts!  :)
Hugs,
Sue