Friday, November 29, 2013

the day after the feast ~

 
Is this the way you feel today???  haha.  Apparently Juan Carlos had more to eat than me!  At least he's playing the part!  No - I was good - I had a little bit of each yummy dish!  And only one plate.  And I felt great after!  I LOVE food!!  But I think the days of overindulging are done for me.  It really is a lifestyle change...and not a diet.  Being over 40 really does make a difference - at least it does for me - in how your body changes and LOVES to hold on to every extra pound.  So frustrating!  Especially for a person who's genetics seem to make it a daily struggle of diet and exercise to even maintain some semblance of a normal size!  Haha.  Doesn't help when you work 24/7 and the work you do means you're sitting ALL THE TIME!  I don't know about you - but I direct so much energy into whatever I'm doing - that I can only really concentrate on one thing that "passionately" at a time!  It's either work/business OR diet/exercise!  If I do one or the other with all my being -- it's great -- just seems like I can't do both (to the extent that each needs doing) at the same time!  Oh well... life is for living... and I will continue to do the best I can!  I'm not stressing over it!  It's just what IS.   :)
 
I do have to say - I'm really liking and feeling GREAT on the Garcinia Cambogia (this is the kind I get - from Amazon) supplement!  I've been taking it for a little over a month now (check out Dr. Oz's video on it) - and I sleep better, I eat better, I have more energy -- and I'm losing some L-B's!  :)  Yay!!  It gives a little boost to helping with the diet efforts too!
 
Anyway -- I hope you all had a great day yesterday!  And spent some wonderful quality time with your family & friends!
 
Hugs,
Sue
 
P.S.  There's a little old SALE going on over at A Joyful Soul!  It last through St. Nicklaus Day next week (12/5) -- 30% OFF everything and anything your heart desires!  Even Gift Certificates!!  GREAT gift ideas!!  Please check it out and see if there's something you just have to have!!