Friday, October 11, 2013

limitless possibility ~

Follow Your Heart Art Print by Sue Allemand 2013. Available at www.ajoyfulsoul.com
Print Available HERE
 
 
“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.”
 
- Patanjali

 
This is exactly how I feel lately!!  I read this quote today, on a daily inspirational email I get called The Daily Love and was immediately blown away!  YES!!  That's how it truly feels!!  I've just never been able to explain it before!  Writing and being able to adequately express my thoughts and feelings are not my thing - but I'm trying and learning.  So when a quote comes along that perfectly depicts the way I'm feeling - a big sense of "somebody understands" comes over me!
 
It's no surprise then, that I'm a big QUOTE lover!  I have notebooks and notebooks full of quotes and sayings -- whenever I come across one I LOVE, I have to stop whatever I'm doing and get it written in my book before I lose it or forget!  :)
 
Anyway, back to the ah-ha moment..... I've been so excited and passionate about my new business direction (actually 3 different businesses - but who's counting - ha!) lately that I've been headlong into it from sun up to sun down -- having to remind myself to eat -- just one thought and idea after another... busy making art, making products, doing research, getting things ready... and dreaming new pie in the sky dreams!  I DO find myself in a "new, great, and wonderful world" like the quote says!  No limits, no judgements, no fears - just lots of possibilities and directions!  Each new idea expands to include more and more!  I feel so alive!  Like I just want to do it ALL!  I want to make art, sell art, teach people how to make art, show kids that they can be themselves through art, that you can relax and be happy and be still with yourself - through art...and through community and nature and positivity!
 
I'm following my HEART!  And my heart says -- GO!  DO IT!!  BE YOU!!  SHARE YOU!

It's so great to have this feeling again -- after 20 something years!  I didn't think I'd find a purpose and passion, like this, for something again.  I thought I was getting too old to be this tireless and excited about working this hard again!  Where the heck did that come from??  haha.  Building a whole new customer base - finding my "people" - doing shows again - teaching again - manufacturing again.... it's a whole new world!!  EXACTLY!

Hugs,
Sue