Friday, June 28, 2013

freebie friday!!

americana snowmen ornaments, painting pattern, primitives, quick and easy painting

It's FREEBIE Friday time!!  Today's FREEBIE pattern is:  Americana Ornies!  Four, quick and easy ornaments to paint for your Americana tree!!

If you like these FREEBIES and want them to continue -- please FAN me, PIN me, SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter, FOLLOW me on Instagram and SHARE me with your friends who want some FREEBIES too!

I hope you enjoy painting these guys!  And even if you don't paint - you could use these designs to make woolfelt ornies, appliques, or even make them from printed papers for your scrapbook!  HURRY and get yours - the link will only last til Monday (7/1)!  Have fun!

Download your FREE pattern here:  https://www.box.com/s/vz4nzuzoxngw276l47lv

Hugs,
Sue