Monday, April 1, 2013

spring??

burlap flower sack, spring, sunshine

Is it really here??  SPRING??  You sure wouldn't know it by the weather around here!  We had snow flurries this morning and it's suppose to be in the 30's all week....ugh!  I'm hopin' it comes soon though!  I can't wait to get out in the fresh air and walk!!  I think.... yay just "think"... I'm going to try running this year.  I used to run when I was in high school -- but that was a LONG time ago!  I LOVE to walk - but with such a busy work schedule it takes a lot of time out of my creative day to get the kind of walking done that I need to make my booty smaller!  haha  I think I'll try the Couch to 5k program... and if it takes it takes... if not, walking is ok!  I get a LOT of ideas walking....but then I want to cut the walk short and get back to the studio to start on them!  Oh well... just keep trying I guess! 

Don't ya just LOVE this burlap sack filled with spring flowers my friend Peggy made for my door??  So adorable!!  She sells the awesomest stuff!  Thank you Peggy!!

Have a great day!!  Hope it's warm where you are!  *San Diego is REALLY calling me right now!  Must resist....until June...sigh*

Sue