Wednesday, March 13, 2013

positivity and encouragement

One of my favorite ways to get my day off to a wonderful start, is reading my friend, artist Stephanie Ryan's series "Sweet Small Steps"!!  Uplifting and inspirational daily messages to get you in the positive frame of mind... and encourage you not to be so hard on yourself!  Here's today's message:


How wonderful to get these messages of love and compassion every day!!  If you want to get them too, you can sign up for the daily emails HERE!  She's such a sweet person and wonderful writer, I'm sure her messages will help you focus on the positive and start each day with possibility! 

While you're there, check out Stephanie's awesomely beautiful artwork!  I just love her fun, fresh, vibrant colors and floral designs!!  She's such an inspiration to DO WHAT YOU LOVE and everything will be all right!  :)

HUGS,

Sue