Monday, March 25, 2013

needing some coffee....

coffee, art, painting, home decor, art print, primitive, java
Available NOW in my shop... click here

or SUNSHINE!!!  I'm so dragging today!  Had one cup of my yummy favorite Sumatran coffee from Green Mountain... but I'm thinking I need another!  It's so grey and yucky out and I'm desperately waiting for SPRING!!  So far, we've seen no sign of it!  If you see it around somewhere - tell it to get it's butt to the Midwest! 

I think I may be starting to sound like a broken record, complaining about the weather, but that's one of the only things that can wreck my mood!  Today I think happy-colored, bright paints may wake me up!!  Turquoise, pink, lime green, yellow, purples.... oh how great it is to be an artist!  :)    AND.... maybe another cup of java to get me kickstarted!   Have a great day everyone!

Hugs,
Sue