Monday, February 11, 2013

just sparkle


How cute are these??  Little glitter shakers I found at a scrapbooking store in San Diego!  I just fell in love!!  I restrained myself though and only bought the clear and a scrumptious winter blue color!!  It's very fine glass glitter!!

Of course - I'll probably NEVER use them!  Isn't that the way with stashes??  I have so many fabrics and yarns and paint supplies that just sit on a shelf, where I can stare at them and get inspired by them!  But can never bring myself to cut into them or I use them VERY sparingly on VERY precious projects!!  These little glitter cuties will remind me to SPARKLE!  I love sparkle!  I'm drawn to sparkling things - my husband thinks its funny... how I can be going in a store for something and get distracted by a glittering purse, or a shiny top, or rhinestone bangles!  I'll be in a conversation with someone and catch a glimpse of glitter or sparkle out of the corner of my eye - and my attention is immediately drawn to it! 

I think every girl should SPARKLE!!  We are precious in every way -- and we should FEEL it -- every day!  I put on blingy rings some days when I'm feeling glum -- and it always makes me feel better -- watching the flashiness of the sparkle while I'm painting or typing or even cleaning the house!  

How about you??  What kind of things do you hoard...um...I mean save!  haha   What do you do to add SPARKLE in your life??

Have a fun day!

Hugs,

Sue